Efficiency of Motion | Small Footprint
- New compact folding arm technology – world’s first
- Maximizes motion efficiency for faster cycle times
- Reduces required workspace area by up to 40% versus standard 6-Axis robots
- Unique tight space motion capability keeps arm extremities out of the way
- 450mm reach and 2.5 Kg maximum payload
- Features exclusive to Epson’s Flexion N-Series technology
A revolutionary new addition to Epson’s 6-Axis robot lineup, the Flexion N2 stands tall in a class of its own. Featuring patented compact folding arm technology, this innovative robot offers significant advantages in efficiency of motion and workcell space reduction. With the ability to operate in a tight space, the Flexion N2 can be utilized in production lines that traditional 6-Axis robots cannot. Designed with a smart new kinematic configuration, Epson’s Flexion N-Series robots, beginning with the Flexion N2, are redefining the 6-Axis robot category.